Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jingle Bells

Jingle Bells...Jingle Bells...Jingle all the way...to school. LOL! Hannah has definately gotten in the Christmas spirit. We've had to sing Jingle Bells on our ride to school the last couple days. Jingle bells and santa claus is coming to town are her favorites. I love to watch her enjoy things. My video camera phone only records 10 secs but I'll try to get at least that much for y'all to see. It's just so adorable. She loves to go "ha, ha, ha" and "hey"!

Zachary is giddy about Christmas too. He's 16 but he keeps trying to help me find things to sell on ebay to have more money to buy presents. It's really quite funny. I tried to get them to pull stuff for a garage sale a few weeks ago and it was like pulling teeth. Now things are coming out of the woodwork. I guess I should wait till almost Christmas to have a garage sale from now on. LOL!

I don't want to jinx it but Hannah's been doing good. She's happy, seizure activity has decreased quite a bit and she's been well. She does that. Has these good times in between the storms. I'm thankful and am prayerful that these "good times" last us right through the holiday's. We need the storm to happen on the 4th of Jan. when she's in the hospital. Until then...let the good times roll! :)

I'm feeling better. Go back to doctor tomorrow to have dressing changed and blood work. Only 9 more days to go we're praying!

David's company is in the middle of a relocation project from one building to another and it is stressful. He could use your prayers. The biggest part will likley happen right in the middle of Hannah's hospital stay in January. He'll be super stressed. He's amazing at his job though so I know he'll handle it and with prayer support it's likely to be one of the easier things he's done.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. We couldn't make it without them. Hoping everyone is enjoying getting ready for the holiday's! I'm starting to. Love to all!

No comments: