Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Woo Hoo Daddy gets a holiday vacation....

David's CEO announced that he was having them take off today at 4 and they are not to return until Jan. 6th at 1 p.m. He's giving them a holiday vacation. Hannah will be in heaven having daddy home.

Kyle turns 18 today. It's hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday he was toddling around beating his drums and dancing to his daddy's music. It's a happy occassion but a little sad. I miss that little guy who thought I hung the moon. LOL!

Well, Hannah and I have recreated the Uno Moo game. We've made new rules and are just having a blast playing. Sponge Bob memory is fun too. I purposely mismatched some to see if she'd catch me and you better believe she did. She's a hoot!

Better get busy and do something besides play around here today I guess.

God Bless!

No comments: