Friday, December 4, 2009

Missing Nanna(Billie)

I think Hannah must have dreamed about her nanna last night. She woke up asking for her. That's the first time that has happened in a LONG time. I certainly do not ever want her to forget her nanna but having her ask for her is so hard. Especially when you have a child that just can't understand. Nanna was Hannah's hero. I know the loss I feel and can only imagine what my kids feel. And poor David. He mourned for his brother every year and now his mom is added this year. I've heard all my life that it gets easier but I don't know. I don't think it will. We miss her so much. I miss her fussing at me and teasing me. I miss helping her shop for everyone. I miss her excitement and joy for the holidays. I miss her Christmas list that she made for me every year. I miss the UPS man at the door every other day with a package. I just miss her. I just keep reminding myself over and over that she is with the very reason for this season! She gets to sit at His feet and is surrounded by an eternal joy. She's having the ultimate holiday! WE love you and miss you!

No comments: