Friday, December 11, 2009

Good news....

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and my blood work came back good and my picc line was removed. The 21 days was all I needed at this point. I will go back in a month to make sure the viruses are not recycling but it's looking good. I was so happy to have that line removed. I thank you so much for praying with us that the tx's would work. He said that I should gradually continue to improve over the next 6weeks.

Now I can at least maybe do some Christmas baking. I'm not going to make any of Billie's favorites in hopes that I won't bawl through it. LOL! It's just so much harder than I could have ever thought it would be. I went to pick up some cat food the other day and walked by a jovan display on my way to the cat food and the tears just sprung up. David's aunt and uncle are going to come down this weekend and I was driving thinking about how excited she'd be and I cried. It's funny but sad. For the first time in 20 years I won't have a pair of PJ's from Billie under the tree. She always tried to suprise me but she just couldn't do it. I am too nosey and she was too excited about things not to spill it. LOL! Wow! For the first time in David's entire life he won't get a gift from his mom. Man, this stuff is hard. So many firsts. We just have to keep thinking of how amazing a time she's having in heaven even though we miss her like crazy and wish she were with us!

Hannah had a rocky first part of the week but is having a better second half of the week so far. She's been holding her eyes though which is concerning me some. She won't tell me if they hurt, etc. She goes to the doctor on the 21st and I will definatley be asking him to see what he thinks.

I'm not sure how much I'll get to blog in the next few weeks. The boys are in school half days next week, there are school and club parties next week. Then they are out for their holiday break and I will stay pretty busy. I will try to get on several times at least and update things. I just don't know what the next few weeks will entail. Thank you all so much for all your prayers and support. It's been lifesaving to our family. To all the angels who have never even met our family but have reached out a helping hand when it is greatly needed I just cannot tell you how much you mean to our family and how in awe we are of what God has done through you. You breathed hope back into our lives. Thank you! I hope we get to meet some day soon.

Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: