Monday, December 21, 2009

Amazing day...

It's after midnight and yep, I'm still awake. I can't sleep. I have had one of the most humbling and amazing experiences of my life today. Can't share it just yet but will soon, I promise.

David, Hannah and I got to meet some really wonderful people today. Our lives were so touched. I do not even possess words to express how we feel. It's just an incredible feeling.

Hannah really enjoyed herself today. She's not feeling very well at all. Has a really nasty cold. She's coughing her head off as I type this. Still she had a blast eating at Black eyed pea and I so enjoyed the light in her eyes when everyone at our table sang, "Santa claus is coming to town". Our visitors brought her a gift and we've played with it most of the afternoon. She is loving taking everything out of the bag and putting it back in. LOL! Hey, it is working on motor skills so we'll take it!

I have all three kiddos at home and too myself starting tomorrow. I love those kinds of days. David has a short work week too. The kids have plenty of goodies to help themselves to this week thanks to our visitors today. It's feeling Christmas-y around here and I'm loving it!

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Pray for our angel girl. She goes to the epileptologist tomorrow. I sure would like for this cold to be better before Christmas too. Love you all!

No comments: