Wednesday, January 6, 2010

stuff

Hannah's URI seems to be improving. Mine is kind of stuck but haven't been to the doctor yet. I'm a little worried about Hannah today. She had a melt down and there were no apparent triggers. I wasn't even in the room. I walked in and she was bawling saying something I couldn't understand and then she stopped when I put her jacket on. I hate not knowing what is going on. I'd give ANYTHING if she could tell me. She could be in pain and I wouldn't know it or it could be as simple as her shoes are bothering her. It's the saddest thing about autism, I think; just not knowing but wanting to know so you can help.

Also, we need to find a sitter for Hannah that can sit with her on occassion. Not too often but just every now and then. Please pray that we find the "right" person and that I can allow myself to enjoy a break. I have severe anxiety about leaving her ever.

I'm pretty tired this morning and have tons to do. Thank you all for your support and prayers.

No comments: