Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hanging out...

The guys are going to a Mav's game tonight. We got tickets for Christmas and they are very excited about going. They have one extra because I can't go and all their friends are either grounded or had to bow out at the last minute so if any of you want to go, let us know. It's tonight at 7:30 against Utah Jazz.

So, tonight it will be just me and my girl. We'll play and cheer on the Cowboys. Since yesterday's atten-DANCE she wants to sing and dance to "Car Wash" and "Disco Duck". LOL! At least we're getting some exercise. Oh, and she called me a "pinhead" and told me she was going to "have a cow" last night. She also told her teacher yesteday...."alrighty..lets see...what will we learn today?" LOL! This morning she was in the floor looking under my bed and I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I am trying to find it." Then her daddy was working over his blackberry this morning trying to help a client and I told her, "daddy is working". She said, "daddy IS working....shhhhh....listen". I know that all those thing do not sound special for most 8 yr olds but for ours it is amazing progress. She has always been verbal but very echolaic. She still is extremely echolaic but she is gaining more spontaneous coversation lately. We're excited. Small things have become big reasons for celebration in our house. It's the best lesson I've ever learned.

Well, I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. God's blessings and lots of love!

No comments: