Saturday, January 16, 2010

NO change...

Well, it's 4 a.m. and I'm sitting here watching my Hannah. I can't wait for her eyes to open and her to start throwing around her Hannah words and phrases. This is when it's all put in perspective and you cherish all the moments you've had and pray for so many more. I'd take a melt down even at this point. There hasn't been much change at all. Tests have been done that will tell us something. Her urine is a horrible color and it's almost nonexistent. We don't have much more room to go up on one of the numbers before they decide to do dialysis. She's also close to needing a transfusion. I really am officially terrified. Even in this fearful moment I do feel hope. How could I not with all that God has given the Chapman family lately.

I'm wishing I had brought a bible and some inspirational books. I've been using the online version though. I just keep quoting...Psalms 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

I'm so thankful for friends. This would be so much harder without you. Please continue to pray for healing of her kidneys. We need them to do their work. Love to all.

No comments: