Monday, January 11, 2010

Ready for another week...

Well, the boys enjoyed the Mav's game even though they lost. They said the seats were amazing and the parking wonderful.

Hannah and I hung out and cheered on the Cowboys. In the first quarter when someone didn't make a good play she said, "Stupid Cowboys...Come on!" Later when Austin made the touch down she said, "Go daddy's Cowboys! Touchdown!" They aren't the Dallas Cowboys. They are Daddy's Cowboys. She went to bed around 9 so I had a couple hours all alone befoe the guys got home. At first it was a little depressing but I soon took advantage of a rare occurance and enjoyed some peace and quiet. LOL!

Last week was a little rough getting everyone back into the routine of things and this cold certainly didn't help. Man, I do not like the cold. I can't wait til Spring! Brrrrrrrrrrrr! Hopefully this week will go more smoothly.


Love you all and hope you have a great week!

No comments: