Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hannah's stone

I made a quick trip to Denison to order a stone for Hannah's grave. Luckily I was able to pick up my friend Annie in Plano and she made the trip with me. I think I picked out a perfect stone for our girl; an heart with an angel for an angel who will forever have our heart. It was another one of those hard things I have to do but I did it. Not sure how but I did. On the way back we stopped in Allen and an enjoyable lunch with Bab.

How are we doing? How are we really doing? We're all breathing. Sometimes it's as basic as that. Not being dramatic or anything it's just the way it is. It feels like there is this huge hole smack in the middle of our lives. All of us are coping the best way we can. We are loving each other through this and so thankful for the prayers going up on our behalf.

I'm a pretty open book good or bad most of the time. I do question things sometimes. I sit in Hannah's room and hug her things close and cry my eyes out and wonder why. As my friend reminded me today God can handle my questions. Aren't we glad of that!?!?!

I should get busy. I love you all and thank you for your continued prayers and support!

No comments: