Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What I'm missing...

I'm finding more and more things I'm missing about Hannah as I get ready for Thanksgiving.  I'm really missing having her under my feet with all the chatter.  I miss her playing in my sink giving the dishes bubble baths,  I miss her saying over and over, "it's hot, very hot, yes, it is!"  She'd also tell me everytime I walked out of the kitchen..."it's time to cook dinner!" and would say it until I went back into the kitchen.  I so miss having to stop between tasks or in the middle of tasks and having to do the dino dance or have a time of worship singing, "I'll Fly Away or You Deserve the Glory".  I just miss this girl so very much and wish she were with us.  As I let Kyle out at work A woman was walking out with her little girl and she had on those little play shoes.  It stabbed me right in the heart.  Hannah loved those shoes.  Clomp, clomp, clomp all over the house.  I miss my baby.  Love you Hannah!  Always!

No comments: