Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Hannah!

Today was a tough day.  I woke up with a heavy heart.  David and I both spent the morning crying, missing our girl so bad.  I watched all the little videos I have of her.  Sometimes it feels like a dream that I ever had her at all.  Watching the videos makes it all feel so real again.  I discovered that our bank account information had been compromised and charges from London charged to our account so I had to deal with that.  No fun!  Even with all I dealt with we were able to get things together and headed out.  All four of us had lunch, bought some balloons and headed to the cemetary.  It was extremely hot and windy.  The wind was so bad that it tangled all the ribbons within minutes and I there was no way to untangle them.  We had to let them go all together.  That was not my plan and I felt pretty defeated that the day had been such a disaster to that point.  All I wanted to do was honor my baby girl on her Birthday.  It's just life.  Some days are good and some days are not.  The only thing we can do is put one foot in front of the other and trust God to see us through.  We ended the day celebrating a wonderful friend's birthday with "the hood".  Just what the doctor ordered.  Now, I'm sitting here typing this and thankfully listening to my wonderful husband snore.  God's good.  Thanks for all your prayers today and everyday.  I've said it before, but I believe it with all my heart, your prayers see us through.  Thank you!

   
Now to my Hannah...
Happy Birthday Precious Girl!  It's hard to believe that we've just celebrated the second birthday without you.  I miss you so terribly much.  It's days like this when your death feels so totally senseless.  I'd do it all over again beautiful girl!  I was so truly blessed to have been your momma.  I hope they have chicken nuggets and cake cake in heaven.  You are so very loved and missed!  Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Hannah...Happy Birthday to you!  All my love!  Momma 





 These are all pictures of Hannah's grave, Bday wreath, & Memorial day flowers. 
 Also Billie's Spring bouquet.






 The wind was really bad and tangled the ribbons on the balloons so bad they couldnt' be untangled.  We had to release them all together this year.   10 balloons for 10th birthday.


 Sponge Bob Birthday balloon.


 The wreath I made for Hannah's Birthday!  I wanted her to have something with SpongeBob.

No comments: