Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Hannah

It's nearly unbearable without you today but I just keep reminding myself that your Christmas this year is better than any we could have ever provided for you.  I told your daddy that I'd give anything just to go back to last Christmas and stay there.  It was just so beautiful and magical.  I loved the time I had to spend with you and all the fun we had together.  You were so much like your daddy.  Kept us laughing all the time.  I'm often told you got your strength from me, but I don't know.  I think you inspired me to be strong.  You inspired me to live.  When I think I can't go on I often think about how you lived in the midst of great obstacles and it leaves me excuseless.  I miss you terribly.  Words cannot express how much I miss you and wish I could hold you in my arms.  We're o.k. though.  We're making it.  All the people that loved you continue to love us and support us.  Thank you for being the best daughter a mother could ever have!  I will love you always and will never forget baby!  Never!  Merry Christmas! 

No comments: