Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year 2011

Dear Hannah,  I can't believe I'm going to start a new year without you.  I miss you and I miss all the fun times we had so much.  I'm not sure what life is supposed to look like without you here with me.  I know you're always here, but it's hard without your physical presence.  I'm still pretty lost although God seems to light my path just enough for the next step, and for that I'm thankful.  I can't wait to be with you again.  It's not my time yet, so I am waiting.  We know how good I am at that!  Please know precious girl that your missed and loved more than can ever be expressed.  I will never forget and I won't allow the world to either.  Thanks for all you've meant to me and continue to mean.  For the past 9 years my New Years wish and prayer has always been the same...that you'd have a seizure free life.  You're seizure free now, but my wish and prayer remains, not for you, but for all the other kiddos out there like you.  May their parents know a day where life is seizure free, and may no more children leave their mommy's too early.  Happy New Year sweet girl!  Love Always!  Mommy

No comments: