Thursday, April 22, 2010

20 years

David and I are going to celebrate 20 yrs of marriage this weekend. It's bittersweet of course. Just being able to go away makes the fact that Hannah isn't with us very apparent. We will end the weekend by attending a "We Remember" ceremony at Cook Children's hospital where Hannah will be honored. I'm looking forward to spending time with my honey but I'm a little apprehensive about the emotions I'm feeling concerning Hannah not being with us. As I made my packing list this morning I wanted to scream. The hole in my heart is just so big and painful. I'm so glad that God has a plan whatever it may be and that I can trust Him it will all be o.k. He's been faithful and I'm thanking Him for all the love and life he continues to bring my way. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Here's one of my favorite photos of my girl!

No comments: