Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Koolio Chapman


One year ago today we met our Kool man. What a first year he's had with the Chapman family. I thank God everyday that he's in our lives and I thank God he was in the last over 10 months of Hannah's life. It was a fuller and more fulfilling one because she had her "Koo Yoo".(that's what she called him at first) Thank you 4paws for making it possible for Hannah to have such a devoted friend to the end. Our family is forever thankful for you. Thank you to all of Hannah's angels who helped us be able to make Koolio possible for her. Thank you HISD and HES for your willingness to work with us and make accomadations to include him in Hannah's school day. I just don't think I can thank all of you enough for making him a possiblity for our family. Sincerely, I thank you.

After Spring Break I'm going to go to Hannah's old school and help in the PPCD classroom when I can. I'm really excited and think that being around the kiddos and being in the environment Hannah so loved will do me a world of good. I'm hopeful that I can include the school she attended when she passed as well but am starting out at the old school first. I was so fortunate in that Hannah's teachers were more than her teachers, they became my friends. So, that's what's happening for now. I will certainly share any new developments with y'all when they come up. Thank you again for all your support and prayers. I need them.

1 comment:

Sally G said...

You got em , always. You are so strong, in the Lord, and it shows. And Happy Koolio anniversary.