Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Girl!

Hannah's done well lately.  Only mild seizure activity and no major illnesses.  Keep those prayers coming!  She's been a lot of fun lately.  I keep thinking back on how things were when she was on keppra and thank God over and over we were able to take her off that drug.  We have our happy girl back.  We attended both church services yesterday.  Last night one of the elderly ladies hugged her and told her that she was pretty and fat.  Hannah said, "I'm NOT fat!"  It was so funny.  When we got home she was talking to herself and she said, "How'd you get so big?....I growed stupid!"  I'm not sure where that came from but it was funny to me.  This morning she hugged me and said, "thank you Lord for another safe night".  Talk about putting things in perspective!

Koolio isn't in school right now.  We are working on it though and hope he will be soon.

We've got a lot of medical stuff going on.  Hannah and I both are back and forth to doctors, etc.  Someone was talking about the holiday's the other day and I groaned within.  I'm not ready for them and I won't be I'm afraid. 

Thanks so much for all the prayers and support.  We really really appreciate them!     

No comments: