Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where to start...

I'm not even sure what I've reported. We had a bad seizure day on Tuesday. Those strange complex partials again. The epileptologist increased her tegretol and said if they didn't stop by today he'd admit her for another video EEG. She did well yesterday so hopefully the increase in meds helps.

Hannah has gained quite a bit of weight. She's not eating a lot. I think it's either her meds or she's just going through that frumpy stage. We'll have to keep an eye on it though.

We see the epileptologist on the 18th so I'll have news then hopefully. Still testing and trying to find answers and help.

Hannah's active and into everything. I am constantly on the hunt for my shoes. You'll see in the following pictures why. Hannah LOVES shoes. Especially mine. I think it's adorable that she wears my flipflops side ways.

Thanks for your continued support and prayers. Please keep them coming.



No comments: