Saturday, July 18, 2009

Toys R Us

Kyle's girlfriend was down this week for a visit. On Wednesday before I took her home I dropped them by the mall in Arlington to spend the day. They were celebrating their "one year anniversary". Anyway, I remembered that when the boys were little and we went to the city the highlight of the trip was a trip to Toys R Us. I decided I'd do that with Hannah. We walked in the store and she said, "wow!" I walked her through every inch of the store to see her reaction to things. She did not get excited about a single thing she saw until we reached the dress up section where all the play jewelry is. O.K. so Hannah has tons of beaded jewelry already. She LOVES the stuff. I tried to interest her in other things but I didn't even get a smile. I gave in and we we chose two more sets of plastic beaded necklaces and bracelets. We also added a pair of snow white shoes, a magnadoodle, and a barbie for the bathtub. She has worn the shoes around the house all day long today. Her feet are gonna be sore tomorrow. She's also enjoyed the magnadoodle and we used the barbie in the bathtub tonight. All in all I guess our toys r us trip was successful.

Koolio didn't feel well one day this week. He keeps rubbing his rear in ant piles. Ugggh! We just can't seem to get rid of them! Luckily I have cream and spray on hand to treat any bites he may get. He's been doing really well and he and Hannah are bonding more and more everyday. She LOVES him. I love listening to her on the baby monitor talk to him after I put her and him to bed at night. She tells him he's a good boy and that he's sweet among tons of other random things. LOL! It's just so great to have him and I can't imagine life without him.

We're still awaiting information. I called the geneticist Thursday to see if the genetic test from Harvard was back yet but she was on vacation.

Thanks for all your prayers and support. I have to get off her and finish my cleaning!

No comments: