Friday, June 26, 2009

School Days

Tonight we say goodbye to Keppra. Hannah will take her last dose. Tomorrow we will be at full dosage on tegretol. Please keep her in your prayers.

I really feel blessed today. Laurie emailed me and said her husband was going to be in Hillsboro and she had some things we could use for Hannah's school room theme. I met Max today to pick them up and Laurie went all out. I could hardly wait to get home to see Hannah's face when we opened it all up. She did not disappoint me. I don't think I've ever seen her that excited about something before. She has had the time of her life with it today. I'm going to post pictures of some of it. We haven't even put it all up yet. Thank you Laurie and Max for such a blessing today. I cannot express what your kindness did for our hearts today. Thank you so much!

I'm going to a workshop in Abilene tomorrow and will be gone most of the day. I'm really anxious about being that far away. David will be here to handle Hannah and he does a great job but I just am so fearful lately. I'm sure the time away will be good for me, but it's not easy to take it. Thanks for your continued prayer and support. It means the world to us.



Part of Hannah's school room



Hannah and part of her school room



Hannah and part of her school room



Part of Hannah's school room

No comments: