Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So much happening....

Hannah's got a cold and didn't go to school yesterday because of a low grade fever. This is the third time in less than two weeks she's been sick. Please keep her in your prayers.

The Hill County Reporter did a really great story on Hannah and Koolio and the GA's last week. I'll get David to scan it so I can post it here. They got nearly a whole half page. It was amazing and very kind of them to put out and really just a good story.

We are supposed to see the metabolic geneticist tomorrow. I should get a call today to go over Hannah's history, etc. Next week is an MRI and then we'll go back to Dr. Malik for the results and changes that need to be made.

I'm sorry I'm not posting alot on here right now. There is just alot going on. We've had prom two weekends in a row. Hannah's off and on illnesses and ongoing seizures. It's just been a hard year. Especially since July of last year. Billie's loss is so hard everyday. Sunday was horrible for us. I woke up thinking about her and hoping heaven had yellow corsages and puzzle books. Saturday was hard because I always went shopping for Mother's day and hit Barnes and Noble to get her some books. I couldn't even go in to look for myself. We miss her so bad.

No comments: