Friday, February 6, 2009

March Miracles '09 and stuff

Every 4paws class comes up with a class name. Our is the March Miracles. Isn't that perfect?

Please pray for a friend our ours named Kira kilpatrick. She went 25 months without a seizure and started having them at 4 a.m. this morning. She's the same age as Hannah, and will be getting her dog in March too. It's so hard when you get a break like that and then it starts all over again. Of course it's hard no matter what. Just please keep her and her family in your prayers. It'll be a tough few weeks for them.

Yesterday Hannah's teacher called me and said she thought Hannah was having some absense seizures and was just a little "off" acting. I went up and observed her for a bit. Well, I went up and she climbed in my lap and just laid on me the whole time I was there. I decided to take her home. She just wasn't feeling well. She was having some absense seizures but it didn't progress anymore than that. Don't get me wrong, absense seizures are not good, but they aren't lifethreatening as others are. She seemed fine today so she's back at school.

Hannah's been a real toot lately. She's making messes constantly. Has started this screaming thing which we are trying to nip in the bud right now. She's just acting really bored or has gotten extremely curious. LOL! I'm worn out by the time I put her to bed every night. It's CONSTANT messing. I clean up one mess and she's makin another while I clean that one up. I will be glad when this phase is over. Hopefully it will eventually pass. I can hope.

Tomorrow is the "dog" shower. It should be interesting. We're nervous about it. It's hard to let people help but we need help. People have been so kind to us though in helping in any way they can and being so interested in Hannah and how she is. It's amazing. God has really blessed us with an outpouring of kindness from His people.

I should get busy. I'll post pictures of the shower tomorrow evening.

No comments: