Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can I just be real for a moment...

I'm losing my mind! I'm so tired I can barely think. Hannah's started having absense seizures. She's always had them but only a handful in her lifetime. Since last week she's been having numerous everyday. Her teachers are keeping a log for me so I can let the neuro know. She's not sleeping well and being a total pain to get up in the morning too. I do know that she is cutting some molars so that can cause her to be irritatble too. She's being a total toot though. Making a million messes in the hours she's home. I literally fall into bed when I put her down because I'm so exhausted and then it take her hours to go to sleep and I can't sleep because my house is a mess and I have too much to do still.

I called her neuro to report the seizures and found out that he has "bowed to a higher knowlege" and is no longer Hannah's doctor. She is now in the hands of an epileptologist she has never even seen. Which I'm looking forward to seeing him and praying he will listen and help us, but that appointment isn't until April. I'm a nervous wreck about this new seizure activity. We are only 26 days away from getting her dog and we'll be across the country doing that. Away from her doctors. It's just all nerve wrecking.

Speaking of going to Ohio, we do not have all our funds for travel expenses. I'm going to have a garage sale next weekend so if you have anything you'd like to donate to it, just let me know and I'll make arrangements to get it. I thought I'd have plenty of time to have some events but with all Hannah's ordeals and then Billie's, time just got away from me. We wouldn't have any of it had Central not had that garage sale for us, took up an offering and Vicki hadn't throwed that shower for us. So, keep your fingers crossed. We've only got 26 days to finish getting everything together.

Since I started this post I had to stop and go to the school and get Hannah. She began crying after lunch and didn't stop. Something is wrong. You know I think I could handle ALL the other autism characterisitcs without a blink but her not being able to tell me what is wrong is the WORST!!!!

Sorry, this isn't chipper but I've run out of chipper the last few weeks. Things have been hard. Don't get me wrong. I'm not giving up or losing hope. There has been some amazing developments in the midst of the trying ones. I'm just tired and on empty in the chipper department.

Thanks for all the support.

No comments: