Monday, December 15, 2008

Nervous

I should get the results of Hannah's genetic testing this week. It's also the last week before the holiday break. Man, do I not look forward to the holiday's! Hannah is so hard to deal with when things are out of routine. I packed some photos from the hall today and it really bothered her. (((sigh)))

We're right at less than 3 months until we go get Hannah's dog. Please keep this effort in your prayers. Thankfully we have some travel money due to the garage sale and offering Central Baptist did for us, but we still need funds. The hotel costs alone are nearly $2,000. We'll have to rent a vehicle because my van won't make the trip and David's car is too small. We still have to get Hannah a full size bed so her dog can sleep with her, as well as purchase dog supplies. I've been amazed at how God has provided to this point, and I have to have faith that he'll finish the work. That's what my friend, Vicki tells me everyday. She got her travel money, dog supplies, and even some help with food for the road donated a few days before they left. LOL! The whole time she was telling me she wasn't worried. God would provide. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for fund raisers, I'd be glad to hear them. So far all mine have fallen flat. :<( Speaking of Vicki, she's Javan's grandma and he's the boy who got the dog I posted about. If you'd like to read more about the experience you can visit Javan's blog at http://www.4pawsforjavan.blogspot.com/ I can't wait to be in their shoes!

I'll post more about what I find out this week soon. Oh, and I promise those pictures will be on here sometimes tomorrow! I'm trying to learn how to post video so there may be some of that coming soon!

No comments: