Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas and Hannah's sick....

Hannah is sick. She has a virus and a sinus infection. She's been running fever and throwing up all day long. We saw the doctor this morning. Her blood counts were out the roof. Please keep her in your payers. She's just really miserable and I'm a nervous wreck worrying and waiting for the seizure monster to strike.

Hannah missed her Christmas party at school today. Out of the three years she's been in school she's missed two of her Christmas parties. It really has me bummed. Not that a party is all that important, it's just the whole being sick during Christmas thing.

Honestly, I've been fighting the Christmas blahs. I know the reason for the season but still, it's hard this year. I don't know why. I mean, we've certainly had plenty to be thankful for and to celebrate. I guess I just have had so much sickness surrounding me that it's taking it's toll. There are still so many unknowns and it is taking forever to get answers. It's depressing and hard.

I hope I'm not dragging anyone down. Ugggh! Please pray for Hannah. She's so sick.

No comments: