Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bye Turkey

LOL! That's what Hannah said to Mrs. Mobley today after she buckled her in the car to go home. Mrs. Mobley told he bye and she said, "Bye Turkey". It was pretty funny! I don't know if Mrs. Mobley heard her or not but I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it when I tell her. She's always doing something lately.

The week of Thanksgiving was "streaking" week. Everytime we turned around she was stripped naked and running through the house. I'll let you imagine how that went over with her brothers! FINALLY, I got her to leave her clothes on. PTL!

Oh, and I've been telling her she needs to be nice and she's started telling me she doesn't have to be nice. I'll say, "Hannah, you need to be nice." She responds, "no, I dont' have to be nice!" Uggggh!

Those are just a few of the things I've experienced in the last few weeks. Don't you feel sorry for me?!?!?! NOT!

No comments: