Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

Wow! This has been a year and we still have another month to go! I woke up this morning feeling overwhelmingly grateful. We have so much to be thankful for!

A friend sent me this poem today and I wanted to share it with you. It so describes my heart for all of you. So many of you I've never met, but you have become dear friends nonetheless. Thank you for all your support and Prayers. I hate to imagine our lives without each of you!

A poem by Peggie Oefelein

You have seen us struggle, you have seen us shine,
You have joined my family and become a friend of mine.
You do not judge, you do not waiver
You held us up, you are a life saver.

Thanking God seems so simple and so not enough,
for the people who have made me so tough.
You have taught me to laugh when life is not good,
You have held my hand to do what I should.

I am a better person because of you,
I know that because all you do.
Thank you for being my friend,
I know you will be there until end.

No comments: