Thursday, May 22, 2008

Here Comes Summer....

Well, we're readying for the summer and have approximately 9 mths until we go get Hannah's dog. I'm looking for things to keep Hannah busy and so far we only have Vacation Bible School for a week at Central Baptist. Rachael was so kind to let us attend. I know Hannah will have a blast.

I really don't know what our summer will look like with Hannah. She LOVES school so much. I think I'll keep looking and hopefully find some kind of play group for her. I also am going to set up a little school area in the living room and give her activities to do. We'll paint, cut, color, and try to do as much school type things as we can so she won't lose any of her skills that she has learned or hopefully we can improve and build on them.

I am supposed to get her cooling vest this week and that will make alot of activites that were once off limits possible now. We can maybe go to the zoo and park some.

For the most part Hannah is still doing well. She has been a bit cranky lately, but I think it's because her allergies are bothering. If hers feel anything like mine, then know wonder she's cranky.

David and I are going to Switzerland in July. Aunt Sissy is goign to come and stay a week with the kids and nanna while we're away. It will be the first time I've left Hannah in someone's care for that length of time since she came home. I'm so not sure I can do it. LOL! She probably won't even miss me, she'll be having so much fun with Aunt Sissy.

It's time to get dinner so I'll let y'all know again soon how things are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!