Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Zoo Trip
















I'd say the zoo was a success. Hannah seemed to enjoy it. I think she liked riding in her wagon the best. She didn't want to get out of it. She liked the bears, fish, owls, and elephants the most. I think the more she does these type of things the more comfortable she'll become. So, we'll definately do another zoo trip. David and Kyle went with her and I. Kyle manned the wagon the whole day. She didn't mind having bubba close by. We went to AppleBees after the zoo and she loved it. She had chicken strips and fries. Her favorite meal. We're all tired but very pleased with the way the day went.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you and I weren't friends, and I didn't know your story, I would say she looks just like my own girls. I'm glad ya'll had a good zoo trip and I hope there are many more in your future.

Hugs,
Melinda