Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I've been Waiting...

I won't officially post a new total until the 15th. I got news today though that the owner of David's company has approved a $5,500 donation. When that donation goes in we'll only be $1950 away from having donations raised for the dog! On the 15th we'll have been at this 2 months! Do you believe me when I say I'm in AWE! Harwood has been awesome to us in our efforts to make this happen for Hannah!

In the past week I've been blessed to have some others jump in our efforts and wanting to help in a BIG way. I'll have more details on that after the 16th. I can't even begin to descibe what a relief it has been to have someone want to help make this happen. Stay tuned for details. You won't want to miss them.

We all just got over a stomach virus. It went through all of us. Hannah first, then David and I, and yesterday the boys. The only one left is Billie and so far she hans't had it. Hopefully she won't. It was not a good weekend to say the least.

Well, I'm behind on school work from missing Friday and Monday with kids sick with virus. Better get caught up. Thanks so much everyone for all you've done and all you are going to do! This is AWESOME!

No comments: