Monday, March 17, 2008

Totals and Dinner

Well, as of the 15th we have $2,800 turned in towards Hannah's dog!

On Friday night David, Hannah, and I attended a dinner for Javan. They had a spaghetti dinner and both live and silent auctions. They raised nearly $7,000, and have finished Javan's fund raiser for his dog! It's so exciting to know someone who is actually done raising donations and will be scheduled to get their dog. Hannah had a great time and made out like a bandit. I think they sent her home with four baskets of goodies. Beads were in each basket. Yipee!

Vicki was great. I'm so glad I got to meet her and Fred. They're incredible people and we were so blessed to watch their church family pour their love into them.

It's Spring Break! The kids are all home this week. Hannah had a slight melt down this morning over not being able to go to school but it was not as bad as I had anticipated.

Well, I should go. I'm so excited for everyone. Check out this video on youtube. It's the March Training class meeting their dogs. It's so moving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHgFcBXRsII

No comments: